- This event has passed.
EN Webinar: Central Heat Pumps – Find the most cost effective solution for your home
January 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PST
Central Heat Pumps:
Find the most cost effective solution for your home
If you are contemplating installing a heat pump to heat and cool your home, it can be confusing to understand all the various options and configurations. Join the Electrify Coalition as we discuss the key elements to understand, and explore which type of central heat pumps are most cost effective to help you make the right choice for your home. We’ll talk to leading experts who will help guide us through the different types of heat pumps and their best applications.
Our panelists will cover the following topics:
- Differences between ductless and ducted heat pumps
- Differences in types of ducted heat pumps – single, dual or variable stage
- Adding a heat pump to an existing gas furnace
- Switching out a gas furnace for an all electric system
- What systems are most cost effective based on climate
- Key features to consider when getting a new system
Christopher Dymond is a co-founder of the Advanced Heat Pump Coalition, a collaborative of over 250 North American energy efficiency professionals working to accelerate market adoption of heat pumps. His research focuses on variable speed heat pumps technologies for space heating and cooling. He has a master’s degree in building systems engineering and over 25 years of experience in energy efficiency and solar energy technologies.